Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stephanie, Gracie and Dutch

So as I mentioned the other day we are moving in to a new house. I started thinking I told you all about my cars and not my family. This is my wife Stephanie will have been married for a year and a half now maybe a little over.

On one of our first dates I took her to JCCS as I mentioned before this is a car show. Now my wife know very little about cars and often said to me I like that one because it shiny or pretty. But she hung in there for 2 hours listing to me talk about car and to the owners; I guess I was testing her. Well as it so happens she passed the test.

Here is Dutch he is a cha-hua-hua mixed with mini pincher. We got him in the April after we got married so we are very attached to him. He is a lovable little puppa-wapa.
That brings me to out Daughter Katelyn Grace or “Gracie” she will be 3 month tomorrow. She has been a major change in our life but as you can see she is a beautiful little girl, and when she smiles its all worth if. So Ill have to teacher all about cars and grandpa will teach her about motorcycles; you know to make her well rounded.





No comments:

Post a Comment