Saturday, October 1, 2011

The love of Toyota

My love of the Toyota started with an 85 Supra-Celica I bought about 5 years ago while I lived Albuquerque New Mexico. It was not the newest or nicest vehicle I have ever owned and to be sure it had more than a few problems. But as soon as I seen the post on craigslist (of which I admit is a very close second addiction) the shape, lines and attitude of the car drew me in and I was hooked. I had up to that point had owned about 15 different cars of just many makes and models from VW beetles to an old Subaru, but none of them ever captured my imagination like that car. I could see the potential in what I could be. This is a small character flaw of mine seeing what could be instead of that is looking me in the face.

Long story short after a list of Toyotas since that, I have decided to start this blog to devoted to Toyotas and other events in my life.  More to come soon……….

No comments:

Post a Comment