Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Latest Project

which would be boring. So until I can put it on air bags I fitted it will s14 240sx Nissan stock springs. I did a ton of research about this project one forum said “oh yeah that will work for sure” and the next one would say “only an idiot would do that, it will never work”, as forums often do. So I looked and looked till I found some one who actually did it for them self. After that I was all in. Again to the Craig list to find spring, of which I had a set the next day for cheap and on they went. I got a 2” drop and stiffer ride and the joy of scraping my exhaust on every speed bump in Southern California.

Before


After

Still to come on this project is new wheels, a fender roll and flare,tint and a paint job. And like I said before maybe air bag suspension.

No comments:

Post a Comment