Then the plan is to cover it in stickers. This will take a while but it will look cool when its done.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
The headliner in the cressida I just got was not in good shape. There where several rips in it as well and being dinger than I could get clean. So I pulled it out and stripped it down. I have already decided to do a ratrod VIP build with this one due to its shape and cost.
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
There has been a redesign of the 86 body style here are some dets.
More info can be found at
- Body length increased by 70mm
- Current fold-flat rear bench is ditched in favour of a practical 60/40 split
- Boot capacity increased from 243 litres to 298 litres, with seats down capacity at 1040 litres (or 230 packs of nappies/diapers)
- 0-62mph of 7.8 secs and 8.5 secs (manual/auto) due to 65kg weight increase
- UK pricing starts at £26,945 for manual and £28,445 for auto