Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New House

Well here is a really cool up date. We are moving!! From a small cramped 1 bed room apartment filled with baby stuff to a 3 bed 2 bath houses for only a one hundred more. I did not think it was going to happen but we will be moving in on the 20th.
Here is the really cool thing original the land lord was very firm on no pets. Now we have a 2 year old puppa named Dutch. So we thought we would have to give him away right before we signed the lease I asked again, and to our surprise she said yes.

Now for the coolest part my garage

I’m going from this
To this!!




Also really cool my daughter Grace will have her own room. YEAH!! So I will not have to trip over her things all day and tip toe around my bed room trying to wake her up.
We are so lucky we really did not think that this was going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment