Saturday, December 10, 2011

My change is going to come!

Things have been a little rocky lately; I lost my job at the end of November. So money has been a little tight. The Cressida that I sold went to the rent instead of my track car like I had planed. But I have been working here and there and I have an interview Monday.

But that’s not the point of this post. As you may or may not know I work as a Lab Assistant, I have been doing this for about 10 years off and on. It is a job that I just kind of fell into; a guy said go take this class and I’ll give you a job. But its not something that I really have a passion for and I am getting to where I want to make some changes. This brings me to the point, as of January 17, 2012 I will be starting my schooling as a Machinist. I will be attending NTMA a not for profit trade school in Ontario California.

I have always enjoyed working with my hands and making things, and due the complete shortage of aftermarket parts for older Toyotas I think this is the change. After my training and gainful (and again I state Gainful) employment I will start working on a line of after market parts for the vintage Toyota fans. Ill keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment